How to modify the footer of my template.
To modify the Footer of your template, you simply need to:
- Go to the Templates section of your admin
- Click your current template
- Click on Layouts in the sidebar
- Click on the Footer item
A list of customizable settings will be presented to as and allow you to customize your footer.
You can also further customize the footer using the click customizer tool:
- In the template editor page, select Click Customizer
- In the template preview area, click on an element of the footer you want to customize
- A list of configuration fields will be displayed. These fields allow you to customize the selected element in different manners:
- Change the colors
- Customize the text's color, alignment, typography...
- Apply effects on the element
Can't find your answer?
We're here to help! Reach our Support