How to modify the header of my template?
To modify the Header of your template, you simply need to:
- Go to the Templates section of your admin
- Click your current template
- Click on Layouts in the sidebar
- Click on the Header item
A list of customizable settings will be presented to as and allow you to customize your header.
Some elements of the header like the menu or logo are customizable in other parts of the template editor, respectively: Menus/Lists and Branding (logo)
You can also further customize the header using the click customizer tool:
- In the template editor page, select Click Customizer
- In the template preview area, click on an element of the header you want to customize
- A list of configuration fields will be displayed. These fields allow you to customize the selected element in different manners:
- Change the colors
- Customize the text's color, alignment, typography...
- Apply effects on the element